Well I started this blog about 2 months ago and I only made one post. I have good intentions to blog, and I LOVE reading other people's blogs-but it is not as easy as it looks!
I canNOT believe that it is already December! We only have 10 more days of school! WOW! Christopher's Dad and Louisa came to visit us for Thanksgiving. It was nice to spend time with them in our neck of the woods. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures while they were here but my mom did so I need to get them from her!
We put up our Christmas Tree! It is Georgia themed and I love it! It has all Georgia colored ornaments and actual Georgia ornaments. I also used some of the red "stems" from my wedding and stuck them in the tree to add a little flare! I love it!

Me and the "Georgia" Tree!

The ornament we bought in Thomasville that inspired the whole thing!

Christopher loves our Georgia tree but while we were putting the tree up he was looking at all of his childhood ornaments that his mom had sent him and I could tell they were really special to him. He also nicely said that he personally likes colored lights. Of course, as usual, we are total opposites. Well anyways, long story short, the next day Christopher went away on a business trip and decided to surprise him with his "style" tree! I decorated another tree with all of his ornaments and colored lights and put it in the game room. So now our little apartment has 2 beautiful Christmas trees! Check out the pictures below!
Christopher and his special tree!
And to end this post, I want to share with you how dedicated my husband (that word still sounds weird) is to his grad school work. The other night he stayed up till 5:30AM to get an assignment done and then went to work a couple hours later! Poor guy! He works soo hard, I am so proud of him!
Here's to hoping I can get into the habit of blogging more often!




No comments:
Post a Comment