Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

AVATAR


Christopher and I have been trying to go see Avatar since it came out! We have had no luck what so ever! Tonight we were determined to go see it, so on our way to one theatre, I called to see if they were sold out and of course they were! Then we went to Studio Movie Grill and I was telling Christopher as we walked in that if there were only front row seats I didn't want to stay. Ironically, when we walked in they were on the loud speaker saying that there were only front row seats left - ha! So then we went to North park. There was a showing at 7:20 and 8:20 so I thought we could at least go to the 8:20 one (it was 6:45 at the time). Nope! All sold out!!! I think we are going to have to try to go during the week... 


The funny thing is now in replace of Avatar we are at home watching TEEN PREGNANCY PACK on LIFETIME....Christopher is loving life right now. haha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment