We have LOTS of goals and plans for 2010...
-January 17th, Christopher and I are starting Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. We are really excited because we actually officially are debt free BUT we can't wait to start saving money for our future!
-We have also started teaching Sunday school at our church. So far we have been floating around but we LOVED the Kindergarten BOYS class...it was so great!
-We also are trying to become more healthy and physically fit. To help get us motivated we signed up for a 5k on my birthday (January 16th)! I am very scared about that because I have not worked out in forever and I can't even run a mile, let alone over 3 miles! I will keep you updated on how that turns out! Oh and my mom is running it with us!
-Christopher and I are in our LAST semester of Graduate school. In May (C) and June (B) we will finally be done. Christopher will have his MBA in Finance and I will have my Masters in Educational Administration!
-Valentine's Day weekend we will be going to Corpus Cristi so I can take my practice Principal's Exam. I have to score like an 85% to be allowed to take the real thing- I have got to get started studying for that! AGH!!
-For Spring break (which is also around Christopher's Birthday) we are hopefully going skiing with Amber (Christopher's Sis) and her husband in Whyoming at Jackson Hole. It is still in the works but I hope it works out!
Long story short, Christopher and I feel so blessed with everything we have and what our future holds.
YAY for 2010!!

No comments:
Post a Comment