Here is a recap of how our quick trip went:
Thursday night: Christopher and I drove to Longview (2 1/2 hours)
Friday Morning: Left at 3AM for Destin. Stopped for breakfast in Louisiana with my dad then got to Destin at about 4pm.
Friday Night: After dinner at my grandparents we drove to Tallahassee to stay at Christopher's moms place. We got there about midnight!
Saturday: Had breakfast with Kathy (sorry it was soo quick), drove to Thomasville and went straight to Summer and Will's house. Stayed there about 2 hours and I love EVERY minute of it. Then went and had lunch with Bruce and Louisa. After lunch we went to see Amber and Chris and their babies (LOVED that too!). We stayed there about 30 minutes-1 hours. Then we drove BACK to Destin for dinner with my grandparents. WHEW!
Sunday: Drove to Louisiana and had lunch with my dad. Drove to Longview - dropped my mom off - then kept driving to DALLAS.
WHAT A WEEKEND! I LOVED IT!!
Here is where we stayed in San Destin. It was BEAUTIFUL, but it was also Spring Break for some = super crowded! :(
The next few pictures were taken in Thomasville at Summer and Will's house. We were visiting our newest niece CELIA CATHERINE...i'm in love already. We also had not seen Brennan since our wedding in August. And Ian was a ton of fun too!
The next few pictures are at Amber and Chris's house. It was so fun to spend (like 5 minutes-literally) time with Ella and Kensley. I wish we lived closer :(
The next few pictures were taken in Destin with my family. Almost all my mom's family was there!
Trying to take pictures on the beach....fancy camera got confusing. We were able to take a cool shadow shot BUT we could not get the night picture to work :( I NEED to sign up for my camera lessons!
And then last but not least we went to see my dad. Of course I didn't take any pictures but he made us a great meal! I did take a picture of Pollyanna doing what she does best. And isn't her dress cute? She said dad made her where it and the only reason she bought it is because he said for every boy type clothes she got she had to get a dress or something similar. haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment