A week or so ago (still behind) I went to visit April (Christopher's sister) in Sarasota. I was disappointed that Christopher couldn't come because of work and I even jokingly asked if there was anyway he could, since they were closing on a deal in Tampa (1 hour form Sarasota and the airport I flew into). He said no and I went on with my trip. My first night there I was sleeping and at midnight, Christopher walks in the door!!! It was like a dream. His work really did ask him to go to Tampa that day, it could not of happened any better! So Christopher got to stay the entire weekend and then I said a couple extra days after that. We had a ton of fun and can't wait to go back in October when Christopher, April, and Chris Rodd are going to do a triathlon. Here are the FEW pictures I have from that trip...
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment