The time has come that we have to get back in the grove of graduate school and a daily work schedule. Christopher and I are going to have a busy year ahead of us, just thinking about it kinda stresses me out.
This summer has brought so many changes in our lives. August 1st, we got married! It was very stressful leading up to the big day and yes, it was very special, but I am very glad to have that behind me.

We also moved into our first place! We are still living "apartment style," but our new place it really great! It has a two car garage, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with a study. It is a split level floor plan and really feels like a house. My favorite part is the laundry room...

I have also gained an amazing extended family. Christopher has 3 sisters and 2 brother-in-laws and 5 nieces and nephews! Unfortunately, all of them live in Florida and Georgia, so we do not get to see them as often as we would like.

And my last update for now is about Christopher and my amazing honeymoon! We went to Ocho Rios, Jamaica! We had such an amazing time and got to do fun excursions like, zip lining through the rainforest, riding horses in the ocean, and climbing up waterfalls.
Well school starts tomorrow, so I hope everyone enjoys all the updates! Hopefully there will be many more to come in the eventful first year of our marriage!
XOXO


Blogging is so much fun...in my humble blogging opinion. I was so sorry to miss your wedding. I had so looked forward to it, but can you believe I had a relative that decided that was a great day for a wedding too???? Enjoy your first place. Make some wonderful memories. It's a great time in life. (This is Melony (Phillips) Ralph...Hunter, Zack's, Molly, Sam, and Daisy's momma. :)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading your blog about your new life! Louisa
ReplyDelete