Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fellowship DALLAS

We have been going to Fellowship Dallas since last January but have not gotten too involved. A month or so ago, we started working with the Children's Ministry. We LOVE it! We have floated around the whole time so hopefully we can find a more permanent spot soon so we can get to know the kids better! Last week we did 4 year olds and I think that was my favorite so far! My favorite part of working with the kids is that adults at the church are starting to know us and when they see us they say, "hey Warrens!" I think it is so nice to go to church and people actually know you!

We also have not made the step to join a small group with the church. Last time we thought about joining we weren't married and didn't want to join one individually so we were going to wait till we were married. Then Christopher's school schedule made it impossible, so..... long story short- we went to a young marrieds small group last night and it was amazing! There were 10 couples and they were all so nice! One of them was having a birthday on Friday and they had a cake for him, well they found out my birthday was Saturday, so they let me blow out candles too! Too Cool! Anyways, we really enjoyed the group and I think it is going to be such an amazing thing in our lives. The group discusses the sermon from Sunday and boy am I going to start paying more attention at church. I couldn't remember a thing about the sermon! So Sad!! This group will really hold us accountable to being in the word and building a Godly foundation for our marriage. The guys in the group also meet Tuesday mornings. I hope Christopher can join them and get to know a group of Godly guys!

I am so excited and I can't wait till next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment