So Christopher and I are starting DAVE RAMSEY this weekend! I am a little excited so I found a envelope template so I could create CUTE CUTE envelopes for my wallet. I think they turned out so cute. I should of bought more paper. I will wait and see how many envelopes I need and get more paper then!
First I traced out the template. I got the template from:
http://kelleighratzlaff.com/2009/12/free-envelope-template-and-a-tutorial/
Then I cut the templates out....
I was so surprised to see how cute and easy these envelopes were to make!
Here is the finished product...
Instead of making labels (since I don't have any) I just wrote the titles on the envelopes with a sharpie...
I will keep you updated on how we do with Dave Ramsey. It will be hard but I think we are ready to start building up a nice nest egg.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment