The oldest is Kinnen. Kinnen is Summer's Step-Son and is the sweetest, most respectful boy I have ever met! He is so good with the other kids.

Next is Brennan. Brennan is so cute and smart! She was reading on a 5th grade level in 1st grade! Let's hope our kids can get some of those smart genes! :) Brennan and I bonded from the beginning when she would not leave my side. I was not able to see Bren over Christmas because she was staying at her dad's.


Next is Kensley! Kensley is now 2 1/2 years old and so much fun! When I first met Kensley she was probably about 1. She was not talking much. Well this Christmas Kensley was talking up a storm. When she says my name is sounds like she is saying "Buffy." It is soo cute.


Ian is a little bit younger than Kensley. I have not bonded very much with Ian because he never will let me hold him. But he is very smart and he is the brother to smart little Brennan. So maybe I need to find out what Summer does with her kids since they are sooo smart! :)


And now Ella! Ella was born about 6 months ago, so I was able to come meet her the day after her birth. She came to our wedding when she was only 3 weeks old. She was so tiny. Boy has she grown since then! She is a little chunky monkey! She is such a calm and happy baby. She is a joy to be around!


And now Summer is pregnant again! They will not tell us the baby's name - all we know is that it will be a little girl! She is due April 2nd (I think) !! Hopefully we can go to Georgia and meet the new little one when she gets here!!

Now after writing this post I feel like a proud AUNT! And I miss all of them soo much! :(

Hey girl, I found your blog through Facebook. Blogs are so much fun :) I'm excited to read along!
ReplyDelete