Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

ohhhh dave....

Well I have applied for a part time job at 7 different retail places ( TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Michael's, DSW, Stein Mart, Barnes and Noble, and Kirkland's). I am hoping to work after school from 5pm to close and then the weekends. Dave Ramsey says you are supposed to attack your debt with Gazelle Intensity...so we are going to attack that Master's school loan!!! 




I am excited/nervous about getting a job, but this is the perfect time to do it because things are slowing down at work and then it will be SUMMER! Hopefully I do not get too worn out and become this gazelle....



scary!!!!

So please begin to pray that I can find the perfect job that does not get too stressful. I am hoping for Barnes and Noble, seems the most calm. 

3 comments:

  1. I think eliminating your debt is awesome! You are a better woman than me, though ~ I would have way too much fun with my employee discount at all of the places you applied! Don't wear yourself out with work!
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i'm a little worried about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you! We are definitely praying for you guys! Maybe I will apply to the same job place you get so we can work together!! :)

    ReplyDelete