The minute my husband and I were married last year, I was planning out our Christmas cards for the next FIVE years! (not kidding) I thought the events would be: 2009-Wedding, 2010-dogs, 2011-baby on the way, 2012-baby…(ok, maybe I only planned 4 years). I absolutely love sending and receiving Christmas cards. As you can see I happily covered our fridge with them last year…I hated when it was time to take them down L
Anyways…I LOVE CHRISTMAS and keeping in touch with friends and family through Christmas cards which brings me to the reason for this post. Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE Christmas cards to anyone who blogs about them. You don’t have to ask me twice, especially since Shutterfly is what we used for our Christmas cards and gifts for our entire family last year!
I began looking through all the options for cards this year and there are sooooo many I LOVE! I think Christopher and I decided that we like this one the best...

This one is our favorite because we just moved to a new state and we want to not only wish friends and family "MERRY CHRISTMAS", but also give them our new address.
While I was on the Shutterfly Website, I noticed some possible Christmas gifts. I love the Photo Calendars. I have been trying to figure out what to get my dad for Christmas and I think he would LOVE a desk calendar. (no he does not read my blog...I don't think)

I also did not realize that Shutterfly had such CUTE Holiday Party Invitations! I wasn't planning on throwing a party, but I think I am now just so I can order some of them! Two that I really like...


I hope you enjoyed your little tour of what Shutterfly has to offer!
I can't wait to send out our Christmas cards-thanks to Shutterfly!

No comments:
Post a Comment