I can NOT believe that I have not blogged since AUGUST!! So much has changed since then! Christopher got a job at the end of August in his hometown-Thomasville, Ga. I knew that he wanted to move back at some point, but the timing was not what we expected. I had to quit my teaching job a few weeks after I started and we moved to Georgia and lived with Christopher's sister and brother-in-law for 5 weeks. We now have a rent house and are really settling in here! I need to take pictures of our house but keep forgetting! You can get a sneak peek of the house in a few of the Christmas pictures.
I did find a few pictures to share of our move here...
Ok...now that you know we don't live in Texas anymore, I am going to pick up with Christmas...
My dad and Pollyanna came for a few days and then my mom came. We had a ton of fun. While they were here, we had a Christmas party with family and friends. I was pleasantly surprised with our turnout and it really made me feel at home here in Thomasville. We have more friends here after a couple months than we ever had in Dallas. Here are pictures from the Christmas party (these pictures were taken at our house).
Here are pictures of Christmas at Bruce and Louisa's....
Christmas Day we laid low at our house and then went to visit Christopher's Grandparents...
The day after Christmas we went to Kathy's for another round of Christmas. I am not used to being around SOOO many people and watching SOOO many kids open presents SOOO many times so I got a little stressed towards the end of it all. Hopefully I will gain more patience and understanding because Christopher's family is only going to get bigger! Don't get me wrong-I LOVE them so much and I am so thankful for them, but this has been their life forever and really I have only had 2 years experience and I am still getting used to so many people.
It feels so good to be blogging again! I hope I can keep it up this time! I hope if you are reading this you are not on picture overload! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment